Welcome to douglas lake
canada's largest working cattle ranch
The Douglas Lake Ranch known as "Canada's Largest Working Cattle Ranch" not only boasts this incredible title, but also boasts some of North America's premier fly fishing for Kamloops Rainbow Trout. Sprawled out in the interior of British Columbia with over half a million acres of protected and managed land mass, the Ranch has also held a long time reputation in the Fly Fishing and Accommodation world.
Two Fly Fishing Schools at Stoney Lake This Season
Select from the following for the ultimate getaway!
- COURSE DETAILS + BOOKING INFO
2014 INTRODUCTION TO FLY FISHING STILLWATERS
- Instructed by Brian Chan and Kathy Ruddick
- 3 day/2 night package
- May 30th/31st & June 1st
- $799.00 per person based on double occupancy
ADVANCED STILLWATER STRATEGIES
- Instructed by Phil Rowley and Brian Chan
- 4 day/3 night package
- July 3rd/4th/5th & 6th
- $949.00 per person based on double occupancy